A well established and highly reputable national brand who self insure against workplace injuries. This Company's Workers Compensation team boasts highly experienced Case Managers, Injury Managers & Legal Specialists who are at your disposal. Opportunities for progression don't just lie within the Workers Comp team but with the wider business too. Secondment opportunities and much more on offer for the right candidate.
What's in it for you?
As oppose to the forever changing environment of a scheme agent, you can trust that you will have a long-term career with complete job security within self-insurance. You will be supported by a super friendly Team Manager and work a 37.5 hour week with no silly hours. In addition, you will receive a discount card for a number of household names/brands.
- Manage a caseload of maximum 45 injured workers
- Be across your portfolio, taking time to understand and strategize
- Liaise with managers and other internal stakeholders
- Make liability decisions on claims and communicate effectively
- Collaborate with internal Injury Managers to determine rehab options
- Coordinate medical treatment where necessary
- Give input into monthly meetings with stakeholders to drive outcomes
- Build lasting relationships with company line managers
- Workers Compensation Case Management experience essential
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.