National self-insurer company that has been operating in Australia for over 100 years. They have a strong sense of support, team work and positive work culture that enables flexibility. Our client is looking for a case manager within workers' compensation to join their experienced team on a temporary basis.
As a successful Case Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage an end to end caseload of 50-55 injured workers Compensation claims
- Complete general claims management tasks
- Respond to clients in an efficient manner
- Complete ad hoc administration duties
- Location: Melbourne, CBD
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00-pm
- Salary: $35 - $40.00/hour + Superannuation
As a successful Claims Officer, you will offer:
- At least 12 months' experience in Workers' Compensation
- Experience in Insurance Background
- Have sound knowledge of current Victorian legislation
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.