Work with some of Australia's largest and most successful businesses across life insurance and workers compensation. My clients are committed to minimising the impact of work place injuries and look at claims hollistically. They provide a positive culture and fulfilling work environment to all of their employees, showing recognition and reward for good performance as well as opportunities for career development.
- Full-time Permanent opportunities available
- Depending on the company, manage your own portfolio of Workers Compensation/Self-Insurance/ Life Insurance claims
- Follow up of medical certificates and medical accounts
- Arrange assessments
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Manage customer expectations
- Conduct claim reviews
- Develop Injury Management plans
- Legal or Allied Health background highly regarded
- Experience case managing in an Allied Health, legal or insurance setting.
- End to end case management experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to work well under pressure
How to Apply
We are actively recruiting for this role! Please do not hesitate to send your resume by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role, please contact Grace Gilmore on 0477 775 545.