A global business that has maintained it's house-hold name for 30 years. With a strong financial backing and international presence, they are in the midst of acquiring more business. With the business growth, they are now seeking an experienced Case Manager to provide quality return to work services to their employees.
- Manage a mixed portfolio of maximum 55 Comcare claims
- Injuries are predominately physical in nature
- Come up with strategies and drive return-to-work outcomes
- Provide input in stakeholder case conferences to progress claims
- Liaise with internal managers and educate them on obligations
- Work with Wellbeing Consultants to discuss preventative initiatives
- Be proactive in suggesting ways to engage the workforce
As a well established national brand who self-insure against workplace injuries, you can expect;
Stability: If you're coming from the forever changing environment of a scheme agent, you can expect complete stability in Self Insurance. They are not bound by the same obligations that are applicable in a scheme agent. Additionally, as they're an international organisation, you can expect complete job security in the long-term.
Support/Professional Development: Working alongside industry experts, you can expect to get full support in a collaborative environment that will provide you with full training on federal legislation. You will also get exposure to end to end, holistic case management and really take ownership of your work.
Work/Life Balance: This company has invested a lot into its Safety, Injury Prevention and Health & Wellbeing culture. As a result, caseloads do not fluctuate; you can expect to manage a consistent portfolio of no more than 50-55 claims. With a smaller portfolio, you can expect to work a 38 hour week without the need to work overtime. They also promote flexibility and allow for flexible work arrangements.
Culture: With a smaller team structure, you can expect a welcoming family-like feel that promote togetherness and a collaborative work environment. The Workers Compensation manager is super experienced, fair and approachable. They value their employees and will set you up for a long-term success. They also have one of the best staff retention rates in the industry.
Extra's: Convenient location; 1 minute walk from Mascot train station
- Federal legislation experience in self insurance is NOT essential, but desirable
- Workers Compensation Case Management experience in either a scheme agent or self insurer is essential if the above criteria isn't met
Send your resume to Natasha Trpeski at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you would like to find out more or have a confidential discussion, contact Natasha directly on 0477 778 574