Our client is a third-party insurance provider with a stellar reputation in the market. The organisation pride themselves on their culture & focus on staff development. As this is starting as a temporary opportunity initially there is a chance to commence immediately and progress long term within the company.
As a Case Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of 60-70 claims per day
- Handle property claims affected by bushfires and floods
- Process claims on an end to end basis
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm (Option to work weekends with overtime)
- Salary: $55k + Superannuation
- Location: Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
As a successful Case Manager, you will offer:
- Previous experience in managing CAT Claims
- Exposure to insurance background
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work towards deadlines
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate to click on the "Apply Now" Button if you would like to be considered immediately.