A well established and highly reputable national brand who self insure against workplace injuries. This Company's Workers Compensation team boasts highly experienced Case Managers, Injury Managers & Legal Specialists who are at your disposal. Opportunities for progression don't just lie within the Workers Comp team but with the wider business too. Secondment opportunities and much more on offer for the right candidate.
As a successful Case Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage an end to end caseload of 50-55 injured workers Compensation claims
- Complete general claims management tasks
- Respond to clients in an efficient manner
- Complete ad hoc administration duties
- Location: Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00-pm
- Salary: $28 - $30/hour + Superannuation
As a successful Claims Officer, you will offer:
- At least 2+ years' experience in Workers' Compensation
- Experience in Insurance Background
- Have sound knowledge of current New South Wales legislation
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.