Our client is an ASX listed financial organisation. They build strong client relationships to ensure customers experience financial stability and exceptional solutions. They currently have an opportunity for a Finance Administrator on a 12 month contract basis.
As a Cash Management Officer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide client service by building effective relationships
- Respond to client's queries.
- Process liquidity and trade settlements via Austraclear.
- Processing payments: national, international, push through, back to back
- Processing client invoices
- Prepare client statements
- Negotiate debt payment / settlement in line with clients' requirements
- Monitor and report transactions.
- Coordinate invoice approvals & payments.
- Identify risks and determine ways to mitigate them
- Handle payment processing within required risk frameworks.
- Issue client correspondence in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Verify & collate financial documentation
- Identify ways to mitigate risk
- Investigate and escalate reconciliations, transaction & settlement issues
- Location: Sydney CBD.
- Salary: $70,000 package.
- Contract: this is a 12 month fixed term contract
- Our client has beautiful offices in the heart if the CBD
- You will be joining a supportive and friendly team
- Opportunity to expand your skills
- Potential career development within the Financial Services Industry
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Full working rights in Australia
- Experience working in the Finance Industry.
- Good knowledge of SWIFT and RTGS .
- Good understanding of AML and KYC.
- Demonstrated experience in settlement, reconciliation, payment and account management.
- Experience with foreign currency transactions.
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and effectively prioritise tasks.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Shauna by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Shauna on 0438 718 107.