Our client is a global insurance provider with a stellar reputation in the market. They are seeking a professional Casualty Claims Consultant to join their organisation in Sydney CBD location.
My client are currently seeking to employ a Casualty Claims Consultant in their Sydney CBD office to manage a portfolio of complex casualty claims.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of large complex Casualty claims
- Settling claims and making strategic decisions
- Negotiating with third parties and service providers, and ensuring successful outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Excellent team culture
- Flexible working arrangements with great work life balance
- If insurance is your true passion, this is your chance to shine
- Opportunities to progress within the company to build your career
- Competitive salary of up to $75-80k + Super + Annual Bonus
- 1-2 years Casualty Claims experience
- A genuine desire to build a long term career in the insurance space
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A true team player who is adaptable when speaking with different stakeholders.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the "Apply Now" link below. Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Kate Carroll on 0427 357 338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org