My client is a well-established Global Insurance Company. This company has been recognised as the leader within the insurance world on multiple occasions. Focused on delivering innovative solutions and superior customer service, our client offers a results driven work culture fostering personal development.
- Work on an assigned broker panel
- Maintain a high level understanding of pricing individual risk exposures
- Assist other various internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain long term relationships with key producers and insureds
- Provide expertise on accessing opportunities for growth in a specialty
- Deliver product and capability presentations internally and externally
- 4 years' experience in a Casualty or Package Underwriting and Development role with an insurance company
- Proven experience building and managing broker relationships
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills both internally and externally
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems
Alternatively, click "Apply Now" as we are actively interviewing for this position.