My client is one of the largest and most reputable Reinsurers in the industry whose brand name is recognised globally. The company has always maintained and pursued a holistic approach through there industry knowledge and personalised solutions to all parties involved. Working with a business of this calibre, will give you the best opportunity to progress your career. They genuinely care for their employees and invest in their professional development through hands on experience, company exposure and internal promotion.
- Work within the Experience Analysis team to develop and improve experience analyses.
- Work alongside Claims Management staff and other technical teams to identify specialist claims management reporting needs.
- Analyse appropriate data sources from which to source new reporting.
- Design and develop new report templates in line with requirements.
- Create and use experience databases.
- Develop business insights by using innovative analytical techniques.
- MUST have advanced level of competency in Excel and other relevant programs.
- Actuarial, Data Analytical, or other related tertiary qualification.
- Experience working within Life Insurance.
- Sound knowledge of Life Insurance products.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply now' link below. If you would like to find out more about this role, please call Ashleigh O'Dea directly on 0437 744 509. #LI-Helen