Established for the past 100 years, our client is now a leading insurer across life, health and finance sectors. You can contribute to a brand that offers a range of products that protect financial health and welfare of more than 4 million Australians.
Your role as a claims administrator would involve heavily on providing customer service to clients as well as administration duties for the claims team.
- Salary: $66,000 equivalent package - Approximately $30/hour + Superannuation
- Location: Melbourne South Yarra Location
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Temporary: 8 months assignment
- Claims Processing
- Eligibility Checks
- Clearance Certificates
- Data Entry
- Inbound Phone Calls and E-mails
- Using technical systems (HAMBS, e5, VMMP)
As a successful claims administrator, you will offer:
- A background from Private Health Insurance
- Experience in customer service, call centre or member service focused environments
- Full working rights in Australia
- Experience in using the HAMBS system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please call Gayara on 0429 103 614.