Our client is a global insurance provider with a stellar reputation in the market. They are seeking a professional Claims Assessor to join their organization in the Sydney North Sydney location.
My client is currently seeking to employ a Claims Assessor in their Sydney CBD office to manage a portfolio of claims.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining a portfolio of claims
- Conduct timely investigations
- Negotiating with third parties and service providers, and ensuring successful outcomes for all stakeholders
- Providing support and advice to policyholders
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary
- Ad hoc administration as required
- Excellent team culture
- Flexible working arrangements with great work-life balance
- If insurance is your true passion, this is your chance to shine
- Opportunities to progress within the company to build your career
- A temporary role for at least 6 months - potential to extend
- Competitive salary of up to $30-$35/hour + Superannuation
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Insurance claims experience or experience working with claims in a call centre environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Corporate, professional presentation
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal & written
- A true team player who is adaptable when speaking with different stakeholders.
Please send your resume to Anya by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Anya on 0419 283 314.