My client is a major Australian Life Insurer currently experiencing significant growth. They have a genuine care for their staff and their families which is why they invest a huge amount into the employee experience. In order to promote a healthy work/life balance and encourage the already long tenure of all employees, they offer benefits such as work from home, part-time opportunities, internal progression and growth, health and wellbeing incentives and a positive and supportive working culture.
- Manage and assess a portfolio of Group IP and TPD claims
- Option to look after all corporate clients
- Liaise with rehabilitation providers, medical and legal professionals, advisers and all stakeholders
- Initiate claims investigations
- Request medical and financial information
- Make claim decisions according to your authority level
- An opportunity to move away from legislation and focus on policy
- Exposure to professional development and internal promotion
- Increase your salary - competitive rates!
- Work from home options and flexible hours
- Great work culture with Friday night drinks and fun volunteer days
- Experience in Workers Compensation or CTP claims, whether in Insurance or Occupational Rehabilitation setting, is essential
- Tertiary qualified in Law or Allied Health desirable, but not essential
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Genuinely interested in a career in the Life Insurance field
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, you can call Helen Monaghan on 0419 672 420 for a confidential discussion regarding the position.