Our client is an established and well-rounded Insurance firm, looking for a Travel Claims Consultant to join their team. They were the fastest growing Insurer in Australia in 2018, as they empower their employees to take initiative, provide extensive training and opportunities for growth.
- Assessing and Processing Travel Claims end to end.
- Answering policy queries and updating system details;
- Registering claims information;
- Arranging emergency assistance;
- Liaising with third parties and key stakeholders and filing reports;
- Liaising with international counterparts regarding approvals.
- Experience managing Travel Claims end to end
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Shows resilience and is adaptable to changing environments
- Must be a team player
- Is a self-starter, who can take appropriate initiatives and problem solve
- Respect for confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Join a successful and fast-growing company
- Multiple company benefits such as free fitness classes, vacation care, subsidised cafe and annual incentive trip for top performers (and more!)
- Close to transportation
- Work life balance (Work from home)
- Training is provided to encourage self-development and personal growth
Please send your resume to Chan at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact
Chan on 0436 028 724.