My client is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company who design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits and strengthen institutions and individuals.
The Claims Assessor will liaise with counterparts globally, proactively managing claims for risks placed.
- Manage your own portfolio specialised financial lines claims
- Deliver advocacy services arising from Financial Lines & Executive Risk insurance policies
- Manage claims risk management & mitigation services
- Liaise closely with brokers in a client facing role.
- Location: Melbourne CBD - Close to Public Transport
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
- Salary: $40 - $50/hour + Superannuation
- Fiancial lines claims end to end
- Strong technical knowledge on Financial Lines products, Professional Indemnity & D&O
- Ability to interpret Financial Lines Policies
- Dispute resolution and negotiation skills
- A legal background or exposure into insurance law is preferable but not essential
Please send your resume to Crionna at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'Apply for this job' button. If you have any specific questions about the role, please contact Crionna on 0477 774 686 or email email@example.com