My client is a major Australian Life Insurer currently experiencing significant growth. They have a genuine care for their staff and their families which is why they invest a huge amount into the employee experience. In order to promote a healthy work/life balance and encourage the already long tenure of all employees, they offer benefits such as internal progression and growth, health and wellbeing incentives and a positive and supportive working culture.
- Manage and assess a portfolio of Group IP and TPD claims
- Liaise with rehabilitation providers, medical and legal professionals, advisers and all stakeholders
- Initiate claims investigations
- Request medical and financial information
- Make claim decisions according to your authority level
- Proven experience as a Life Claims Assessor in either Group/Retail
- Experience in assessing Income Protection (IP) and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) claims
- Tertiary qualification in Allied Health, Law or Finance is preferable
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, you can call Ashleigh on 0437 744 509 for a confidential discussion regarding the position.