My client is a major Australian Life Insurer currently experiencing significant growth. They have a genuine care for their staff and their families which is why they invest a huge amount into the employee experience. In order to promote a healthy work/life balance and encourage the already long tenure of all employees, they offer benefits such as work from home, part-time opportunities, internal progression and growth, health and wellbeing incentives and a positive and supportive working culture.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of Group IP and TPD claims
- Communicate effectively with rehabilitation providers, medical and legal professionals, advisers and all stakeholders
- Investigate and solve disputes
- Proactively manage claims duration to ensure time-frames are met
- Assess claims within the terms and conditions of the policy
- Previous claims assessing experience in a general or life insurance environment, or relevant experience in an allied health environment
- Ability to consistently build and maintain good, positive relationships with members, clients and other key stakeholders
- Proven ability to work under pressure in an evolving environment
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, you can call Amie Tang on 0477 771 502 for a confidential discussion regarding the position.