One of the largest Life Insurers in Australia that is continuing to grow and expand. They provide a strong company culture which has been backed by employee feedback by allowing flexibility and work from home options. They genuinely care about their staff by fostering their professional development through succession plans and internal promotion.
- Manage and assess a portfolio of Retail IP and TPD claims
- Liaise daily with, rehabilitation providers, medical and legal professionals and advisers
- Initiate claims investigations
- Request medical and financial information
- Make claim decisions according to your a authority level
- Proven experience as a Life Claims Assessor in either Group or Retail
- Experience in assessing Income Protection [IP] and Total and Permanent Disability [TPD] claims
- Experience dealing with return to work (RTW)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, you can call Tracey Chamoun on 0436 281 591 for a confidential discussion regarding the position.