My client is a major Australian Life Insurer currently experiencing significant growth. They have a genuine care for their staff and their families which is why they invest a huge amount into the employee experience. In order to promote a healthy work/life balance and encourage the already long tenure of all employees, they offer benefits such as work from home, part-time opportunities, internal progression and growth, health and well-being incentives and a positive and supportive working culture.
- Manage and assess a portfolio of Income Protection (IP) or Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) claims in the Group space
- Liaise with medical and legal professionals, rehabilitation providers, advisors and all stakeholders
- Initiate claims investigations
- Request medical and financial information
- Process payments of on-going claims
- Review incoming correspondence
- Experience as a solicitor/lawyer in TPD claims is highly regarded
- Open to other personal injury claims experience - CTP/workers compensation
- Tertiary qualified in a related discipline is desirable
- Focus on customer service
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Proactive approach
- Team based focus
- Genuine interest in a career in the Life Insurance industry
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please call Helen Monaghan on 0419 672 420.