An Industry leader in Life Insurance who has a well known and recognised house-hold brand. They have strong financial backing with a continuous track record of company expansion, which gives their employees endless opportunity and flexibility. They genuinely care for their staff by encouraging and supporting their professional development with excellent training and induction programs as well as promoting internally. They have established an exceptional work culture within the business and have continuously promoted and facilitated a healthy work/life balance.
- Manage and assess a portfolio of Income Protection (IP) and Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) claims in the Group space
- Liaise with medical and legal professionals, rehabilitation providers, advisors and all stakeholders
- Initiate claims investigations
- Request medical and financial information
- Process payments of on-going claims
- Review incoming correspondence
- Experience as a Claims Assessor/Case Manager in Workers Compensation, Occupational Rehabilitation, Return to Work, CTP or Life Insurance Claims
- Tertiary qualified in a related discipline will be highly regarded
- Focus on customer service
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Proactive approach
- Team based focus
- Genuine interest with a career in the Life Insurance field
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please call Helen on 0419 672 420.