An Industry leader in Life Insurance who has a well known and recognised house-hold brand. They have strong financial backing with a continuous track record of company expansion, which gives their employees endless opportunity and flexibility. They genuinely care for their staff by encouraging and supporting their professional development with excellent training and induction programs as well as promoting internally. They have established an exceptional work culture within the business and have continuously promoted and facilitated a healthy work/life balance.
- Manage and assess a portfolio of 35-40 specialist Psychological Group IP claims
- Assess claims from a holistic point of view to return them back to work or back to life.
- Conduct strategic reviews and manage complaints and escalations
- Make claim decisions according to your authority level
- Liaise with all stakeholders involved in the Rehab process e.g. Doctors, Rehab Providers, Legal Professionals, etc
- No travel involved - office based role.
- A wealth of resources available to support claims assessors.
- Great induction process for new starters with ongoing professional development.
- Great working environment - reflective of their staff tenure
- Flexible start and finish times.
- No travel involved - office based role, great for Allied Health Professionals in Occupational Rehab that are over the travel.
- Experience dealing with mental health claims in Workers Compensation/CTP/Life or New Employer files in Occupational Rehab
- Psychology degree desired but not essential
- A genuine passion to affect real change in people suffering from mental disabilities
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Lynne on 0477 771 502.