My client is a major Australian Life Insurer currently experiencing significant growth. They have a genuine care for their staff and their families which is why they invest a huge amount into the employee experience. In order to promote a healthy work/life balance and encourage the already long tenure of all employees, they offer a range of benefits including a health and wellbeing incentive, work from home and so much more.
- Manage a portfolio of predominately Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) and some Income Protection (IP) claims in the Group space
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders including medical and legal professionals, rehabilitation providers, advisors and so on
- Request medical and financial information
- Process payments of on-going claims
- Review incoming correspondence
- Opportunity to join one of the largest and ever growing Life Insurers
- Enjoy flexibility with working arrangements including flexible start and finishing times as well as work from home
- Fantastic health & wellbeing incentive that all employees take full advantage of
- Thorough induction process and training available with lots of resources accessible to employees
- Lots of room to grow within the business through internal promotion
- Experience as a Solicitor/Paralegal in Workers Compensation/CTP/IP/TPD claims
- Tertiary qualified in a related discipline will be highly regarded
- Genuine interest in a career in the Life Insurance field
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please call Helen on 0419 672 420.