As a Business Analyst in the systems team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of specific projects. These projects will be based around gathering and analysing existing systems data against business requirements. This will include, but not be limited to; liaising with clients and stakeholders (internal and external), identifying risks and providing advice, suggesting appropriate actions & solutions to analyse and interpret information and trends, developing and implementing systems improvement as directed by the Manager and producing reports for review.
I am interested in speaking with candidates with the following experience and attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, preferably within insurance
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field;
- Experience analsying business data and trends and developing solutions appropriate to business requirements;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage priorities and work to deadlines;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Importantly, you must be able to develop and maintain relationships with customers and stakeholders.