Our client is a leader in the market and is one of Australia’s largest and well-regarded Insurance organisations. Due to recent growth they are now looking to appoint a Claims Coordinator to join the team based in Sydney CBD.
- Ensure the Life Claims Department is operating effectively
- Monitor and improve the liability Claims process
- Ensure the processing of data is done accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain in-house systems and databases
- Provide assistance with reporting and special projects
- Execute administrative tasks and duties
- Experience in Liability Claims Lodgements is essential.
- Good attention to detail;
- Expereicne dealing with Brokers, Underwriters and Insurers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply now' link below. If you would like to find out more about this role, please call Crionna Doyle on 0477 774 686.