Our client are a global financial services & insurance provider with a stellar reputation in the market. They are seeking a professional Claims Administrator to join their organisation in their brand new office in North Sydney.
- Maintaining a portfolio of Accident and Health claims end to end;
- Conduct timely investigations to determine damage;
- Providing support and advice to policy holders;
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- General administration duties.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Looking for someone with a can do Attitude
- Eagar and willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Ability to work to meet targets;
- Bachelor's degree highly regarded
- Supportive management and training in place to ensure growth and development of new employees
- Work with a reputable global Insurer
- Social Working Culture
- Potential to go perm with Career development opportunities available
Please send your resume to Crionna by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Crionna on 0477 774 686.