My client, a reputable Brokerage is looking for an experienced Claims Consultant due to the expansion of their team. They offer work from home options and pride themselves on a great company culture.
As a Claims Consultant and Broking Assistant you will be responsible for carrying out claims activities in a timely manner, authorising claims payments and carrying out Broking Assistant duties.
- Manage a portfolio of various claims including property, motor and liability
- Process renewals
- Apply claims policies and procedures
- Provide excellent customer service to the clients
- Liaise and manage various stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years experience in General Insurance Claims
- Experience with high volume claims
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to work autonomously
- Interested to study Tier 1/Tier 2
This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career in claims or broking within the industry and the company.
Please send your resume to Deanna at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Deanna on 0427 357 338 or email email@example.com