My client is a highly reputable company who continues to build their presence in a competitive market place. They have requirements for an experienced General Insurance Claims Consultant to join their Sutherland Shire team.
You will be accountable for managing your own portfolio of commercial and domestic property claims from desk based assessment to completion. This will include stakeholder management, prioritising and working to deadlines and identifying any disputes and/or litigation's.
- Maintaining a portfolio of claims end to end
- Conduct timely investigations to determine damage
- Providing support and advise to policy holders
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary
- General administration duties
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 2 - 3 years experience handling claims end to end
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Insurance related qualifications would be desirable but are not essential
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button below, alternatively email email@example.com.