My client is a Global Insurance Company with an international edge. Due to a continued period of growth, they are currently seeking a Claims Consultant to join their North Shore team on a permanent basis. Work for a company that will stand out on your resume and reap the rewards of outstanding benefits the company have to offer!!
- Assessing and Processing Home & Motor Claims end to end.
- Answering policy queries and updating system details;
- Registering claims information;
- Arranging emergency assistance;
- Liaising with third parties and key stakeholders and filing reports;
- Liaising with international counterparts regarding approvals.
- Experience managing Home & Motor claims with a very strong knowledge of the end to end claims process;
- Good technical knowledge and ability to assess travel claims on own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Free Gym onsite
- Discounted Parking
- Complementary Tea, Coffee and snacks
- On going Training
- Career Opportunities
- Brand new offices with high tech equipment
- Exciting Bonus structure
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Crionna Doyle on 0477 774 686.