Our client is seeking a Liability Claims Consultant from an Insurer or broking background, this is a 12 month contract in North Sydney.
The role is responsible for:
- Maintaining a portfolio of Liability claims end to end;
- Conduct timely investigations to determine damage;
- Providing support and advice to policy holders;
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- General administration duties.
- 2 years minimum of handling Liability Claims;
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Experience in managing claims end to end;
- Industry Knowledge is a must and the suitable candidate needs to have excellent technical knowledge
This particular clients prides themselves on their company culture and training and development. They have a social working environment with a supportive team. Training and development opportunities are continuous to ensure your success in the role, and your career.
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Crionna on 0477 774 686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more immediate consideration.