My client's business is experiencing significant growth and is seeking an experienced Motor Claims Consultant to join their growing team in Sydney CBD.
This role will see you working on the customer side of insurance claims. You will need excellent attention to detail, sound communication skills and confident negotiation ability to facilitate the delivery of professional and exceptional level of claim service to our clients. You will be on a Claims team working for a Brokerage in Sydney CBD.
You will be responsible for the end to end management of a portfolio of Motor Claims from lodgement through to finalisation. You will also be expected to conduct timely investigations to determine damages and communicate the claim process with all stakeholders.
To be successful for this role, you will need:
The Role will involve:
- Maintaining a portfolio of Motor claims end to end;
- Conduct timely investigations to determine damage;
- Providing support and advice to policyholders;
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- General administration duties;
- Ability to understand policy wordings;
- Experience in Commercial or Heavy Motor claims would be beneficial but not essential;
- Previous experience handling Domestic or Commercial Motor claims;
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Experience in managing claims end to end;
- Good Communicator, Ability to make decisions and confident;
- Have a sense of urgency when it comes to settling claims;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Join a new team
- Good work life balance
- Great work culture with Career Progression
- Convenient CBD location
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Crionna Doyle on 0477 774 686.