My client, a leading Brokerage is looking for an experienced Claims Executive to join their team but this person will need to Travel between Newcastle office and Sydney CBD office. They boast a broad client based, with a great company culture and having great relationships with their broker clients so this will suit someone who enjoy building and maintaining relationships.
As a Claims Executive, you will be responsible for carrying out claims activities in a timely manner, authorising claims payments and management reporting. You will need to demonstrate a strong ability in negotiating favourable claims settlements for clients and escalating a claim. In addition, other duties include:
- Minimum 2 years experience in General Insurance Claims; experience across all commercial claims including property, Professional Indemnity, Liability and commercial motor.
- Experience with high volume claims
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the industry.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply for this job" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Crionna on 0477 774 686. #LI-Crionna