Our client is a global leader in property, motor and cyber insurance claim services, insurance technology, data and insights. They are seeking an experienced Claims Consultant with a Property Claims background to join their growing team.
Due to growth through the acquisition of new business, multiple roles are available for experienced Property Claims consultants in Sydney.
The Role will involve:
- Maintaining a portfolio of Property claims end to end;
- Conduct timely investigations to determine damage;
- Providing support and advice to policyholders;
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- General administration duties;
- Ability to understand policy wordings;
- Experience in loss of rent, minor business interruption, Commercial Property would be beneficial but not essential;
- Previous experience handling Domestic or Commercial Property claims;
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Experience in managing claims end to end;
- Good Communicator, Ability to make decisions and confident;
- Have a sense of urgency when it comes to settling claims;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Join a new team
- Work with an award-winning, technology-driven company
- Good work life balance
- Flexible work arrangements after probation period
- Great work culture with an easy-going environment
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Crionna on 0477 774 686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more immediate consideration.