Reporting to the Claims Manager, a typical day in this role will look like...
- Processing Travel Claims end to end.
- Answering policy queries and updating system details;
- Registering claims information;
- Arranging emergency assistance;
- Liaising with third parties and key stakeholders;
- filing reports;
- Liaising with international counterparts regarding approvals.
- 2 years + experience managing Travel and/or Accident & Health claims;
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills;
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines during busy periods;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Complementary Tea, Coffee and snacks
- On going Training
- Career Opportunities
- Brand new offices with high tech equipment
- Exciting Bonus structure
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Crionna Doyle on 0477 774 686.