My client is a major Australian Life Insurer currently experiencing growth. They have a genuine care for their staff and their families which is why they invest a huge amount into the employee experience. This Life Insurer has invested a lot of money into project work to streamline its systems, which means they boast incredibly sophisticated processes.
- Quality control- formal claim reviews, approval for authority limits
- Claims process improvement
- Internal and External stakeholder engagement
- Identify, promote and facilitate change within the claims department
- Facilitate training and coaching whilst promoting excellent service
- Assist in establishing and monitoring key performance indicators
- Highly experienced in Group or Retail Claims
- Strong technical understanding of current Australian Insurance products
- Demonstrated experience and ability in training and development
- Strong knowledge of factors impacting the industry and the assessment of risk
- Ability to influence, lead and drive change and business opportunities
- Tertiary qualification in Law, Allied Health or Insurance is preferred, but not necessary
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. If you would like a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please contact Tracey Chamoun directly on 0436 281 591.