Our client is seeking a Property Claims Consultant from a Domestic Property background, this is a 12 month contract in North Sydney.
The role is responsible for:
- Maintaining a portfolio of Property claims end to end;
- Conduct timely investigations to determine damage;
- Providing support and advice to policy holders;
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- General administration duties.
- 2 years minimum of handling Domestic Property Claims;
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Experience in managing claims end to end;
This particular clients prides themselves on their company culture and training and development. They have a social working environment with a supportive team. Training and development opportunities are continuous to ensure your success in the role, and your career.
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Crionna on 0477 774 686 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more immediate consideration.