My client is a reputable Insurance Brokerage who specialise across the Commercial and Corporate space. Due to an increasing growth in their portfolios, they currently require a Claims Executive to manage a portfolio of major loss and complex multi-line construction claims.
The Role will involve:
- Building strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Develop innovative and creative solutions when solving problems
- Show initiative, be a self starter and work interdependently
- Thrive under pressure to meet deadlines
- Lead a high performing team, with excellent leadership, interpersonal and management skills.
- Claims experience across various insurance classes including Complex
- Understand all aspects of the claims process, including claims negotiation and resolution processes
- 4 years experience in leadership and client management.
- Manage many stakeholders and matrix reporting lines
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills needed.
- Strong management skills to lead, coach and mentor the claims team
- Cert IV in ANZIIF general insurance and Diploma qualification (or equivalent experience) would be highly regarded but not essential.
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion contact Crionna Doyle on 0477 774 686.