My client is a reputable Insurance Brokerage who specialise across the Commercial and Corporate space. Due to an increasing growth in their portfolios, they currently require an experienced Claims Manager to join their Sydney team.
The Role will involve:
- Building strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Develop innovative and creative solutions when solving problems
- Show initiative, be a self starter and work interdependently
- Thrive under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Lead a high performing team, with excellent leadership, interpersonal and management skills.
- Claims experience across various insurance classes including Liability, Property, ISR and Marine.
- Understand all aspects of the claims process, including claims negotiation and resolution processes
- 5 years experience in leadership and client management.
- Manage many stakeholders and matrix reporting lines
- Strong persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills needed.
- Strong management skills to lead, coach and mentor the claims team
- Cert IV in ANZIIF general insurance and Diploma qualification (or equivalent experience) would be highly regarded but not essential.