With a smaller team structure, you can expect a welcoming family-like feel that promote togetherness and a collaborative work environment. The manager is super experienced, fair and approachable. They value their employees and will set you up for a long-term success. They also have one of the best staff retention rates in the industry!
- Manage an end-to-end portfolio of maximum 50-55 injured workers
- Liaise with & advise key internal stakeholders
- Make liability decisions on claims and communicate effectively
- Coordinate medical treatment where necessary
- Conduct strategic file reviews with key internal stakeholders
- Give input into monthly meetings with stakeholders to drive outcomes
- Build lasting relationships with company line managers
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Location: Macquarie Park
- Salary: $80k - $95k + Superannuation
- Solid Workers Compensation claims experience, either in Self insurance or in a scheme agent.
Click the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role, or want a confidential chat, please contact Gayara Welegama on 0429 103 614.