Our client is a global leader in property, motor and cyber insurance claims services, insurance technology, data and insights. They are seeking an experienced Claims Consultant with Cyber Claims Experience, or an IT background join their growing team. You will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of Cyber claims and to end.
The Role will involve:
- Managing a Portfolio of Cyber claims end to end;
- Experience in Hacking, Networking, Firewalls and IT systems.
- Ability to deal with more complex claims;
- Conduct timely investigations to determine damage;
- Providing support and advice to policy holders;
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- General administration duties;
- Ability to understand policy wordings;
- Previous experience handling Cyber claims is preferred;
- Will also look at other complex claims handing exp with and string IT knowledge.
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Experience in managing claims end to end;
- Good Communicator, Ability to make decisions and Confident;
- Have a sense of urgency when it comes to settling claims;
- Exceptional organisational skills and customer service skills;
- Work with an award winning, technology driven company
- Close to Public Transport
- Good work life balance
- Great work culture with an easy going environment
- Work from home offered after probation
- Flexible working hours
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Crionna Doyle on 0477 774 686.