Our client is an established and well-rounded insurance firm and are looking for an Claims Support Officer to join their team. They empower their employees to take initiative by providing extensive training as well as opportunities for growth.
The Role will involve:
The Claims Support Officer is responsible for directly supporting the Head of Claims, Motor Claims Manager and Home Claims Manager in the following tasks;
- Assess and review all segments of claims
- Assess and review active and closed claims portfolio
- Auditing of active files
- Other claims projects as required.
- Experience managing Home & Motor claims with a very strong knowledge of the end to end claims process
- Good technical knowledge and ability to assess claims on own initiative
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Self- driven and resilient
- Free Gym onsite
- Discounted Parking
- Complementary Tea, Coffee and snacks
- On going Training
- Career Opportunities
- Brand new offices
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, click the "Apply Now" button, or alternatively for a confidential discussion, contact Denise Buckley on 0436 028 724.