Our client is a growing company in the insurance industry specialising across Commercial Property, Motor, Accident and Health, Aviation and Cyber insurance claims services. They are seeking an experienced Claims Team Leader with a Property or Motor Claims background to manage their growing team.
The Role will involve:
- Managing a team of 4 Claims Specialists and being a 2IC to the Head of Claims.
- Also Managing own portfolio and ability to conduct timely investigations to determine damage;
- Providing support and advice to policyholders;
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary;
- General administration duties;
- Ability to understand policy wordings;
- Experience in loss of rent, minor business interruption, Commercial Property would be beneficial but not essential;
- Must have experience in managing a portfolio of Commercial Claims end to end as well as managing a team of Claims staff
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines;
- Experience in managing claims end to end;
- Good Communicator, Ability to make decisions and confident;
- Have a sense of urgency when it comes to settling claims;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Help to grow a new claims team
- Good work life balance
- Great work culture with an easy-going environment
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'.