An Industry leader in Life Insurance who has a well known and recognised house-hold brand. They have strong financial backing with a continuous track record of company expansion, which gives their employees endless opportunity and flexibility. They genuinely care for their staff by encouraging and supporting their professional development with excellent training and induction programs as well as promoting internally. They have established an exceptional work culture within the business and have continuously promoted and facilitated a healthy work/life balance
- Provide training to new starters, as well as continuous training to teams in both the Group and Retail space.
- Ensure consistency within the claims space by reviewing processes to achieve optimum results
- Identifying trends within teams and providing coaching and training around this
- Quality Assurance
- Ensure claims decisions are made within appropriate time-frames and within policy guidelines.
- 5-7 experience as a Life Claims Assessor in either Group or Retail
- Experience in assessing IP & TPD claims
- A Senior or Lead assessor looking to make the next move
- Strong technical knowledge
- Opportunity to join one of the largest and ever growing Life Insurers
- Enjoy flexibility with working arrangements including flexible start and finishing times as well as work from home
- Focus on health and well being, including competitions and incentives
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, call Ashleigh on 0437 744 509 for a confidential discussion regarding the position.