My client is one of Australia's leading Worker's Compensation Scheme agents who are currently in the midst of a huge growth phase. With this, the opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Specialist or Senior Case Manager to join their company and help drive best practice amongst a team of Case Managers.
- Be a key technical resource to a team of Case Managers around case assessment, legislation and compliance matters
- Work alongside Case Managers to best strategize claim assessments and compensation payments, while ensuring KPI targets are achieved within performance framework
- Up-skilling and cross training of Case Managers
- Drive success through ongoing claims reviews and provide regular feedback to ensure a high level of customer service
Having a strong investment in their staffs well-being, my client is heavily focused in fostering a healthy work environment with wellness programs and health and fitness classes on offer. They also have a huge focus on the ongoing professional development of their staff with a Training and Development Team who provide regular training and coaching across a variety of areas, allowing for internal promotion opportunities.
- Experience working within Workers Compensation as a Senior Case Manager with a strong understanding of NSW Worker's Compensation legislation
- Proven experience in a training/mentoring capacity
- Strong technical abilities in case management
- Excellent customer service and rapport building skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please call Laura on 0437 744 509.