Our client is a global leader providing claim services, claims technology, and data and insights to manage the insurance repairs for property, motor and cyber claims right through to completion. They are seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join their growing team.
- Research, expand and pursue business opportunities
- Preparing professional presentations and reporting
- Liaise with staff, customers, industry associates and insurance intermediaries
- Generating 'top of the market' client experiences through exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Client account management
- Experience in managing claims end to end
- Successful experience in developing and maintaining professional relationships in the insurance market
- Proactive approach consisting of a balance in sales with a relationship building focus
- Enthusiastic, positive and self-motivator
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Well presented
This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the industry.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply for this job' link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Deanna on 0427 357 338.