From humble beginnings, our client has grown to be one of the largest privately-owned Insurance firms in the country. This is an opportunity for an individual, who shares their passion for customer service and the insurance industry to join their Sydney office as a Client Service Officer.
As a client Service Officer, you will be responsible for assisting senior Brokers with the day-to-days servicing of commercial clients. Your duties may include:
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
- Answering general queries
- Issuing Certificates of Currency
- Assisting with quotes, endorsements and renewals
- Liaising with clients via email and phone
- Attending training
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is:
- A team player
- Customer focused
- Seeking a long-term career
- Passionate about providing excellent service
- Confident in dealing with a high volume workload
- Has previous Insurance Experience - preferably from an Insurance Brokerage
Don't wait until the new year to apply, click 'APPLY NOW' for immediate consideration or alternatively, please send your resume to Saskia@kennedyreid.com.au!