Our client is a well established company who has supplied the highest quality industrial textiles for over 30 years. They are a happy and friendly cultured company who are looking for a Client Service/Sales Consultant join their team.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic working environment with a supportive and flexible culture. Our client offers a lot of progression and growth within the company. This environment encourages dedication within the business - and parking on site which is a bonus.
As a Client Service/Sales Consultant, your duties will include:
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Dealing with clients via email and phone
- Outbound sales to warm clients (50% of your week)
- Ad hoc administration and receptionist duties
- Location: Homebush - Parking on Site!
- Salary: $60,000 + $65,000 superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 5:00pm (Flexible)
To be successful as a Client Service/Sales Consultant you will have:
- Excellent communication skills and a can do attitude
- Adaptable to a variety of different clientele
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivation and drive
- Previous experience in an administration, sales and customer service role is desirable
Please send your resume to Kate by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Kate on 0477 773 466