This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your administration skills and take the next step in the financial services industry. Our client are an independent, boutique financial advisory firm, who are seeking a passionate and driven administrator to join their high performing investment team.
Become a valued member within a diverse, energetic and sociable team. Work closely with an established investment team, and learn from them as they deliver personalised and intelligent strategies to help clients build their wealth.
In this fast-paced role, your duties will include:
- Administration processing
- Workflow management
- Team coordination and support administration
- Liaising and updating high net-worth clients and fund managers
- Assisting in preparation of advice documents
- Database Management
- Prepare materials for Client Meetings
- Location: Sydney, CBD
- Salary: $40,000 - $63,000 Package - Negotiable Depending on Experience
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
To become an integral member of this high-performing, fun team you will have:
- 1 year + Financial Services Admin or Financial Client/Customer Service experience necessary
- Completed Degree Qualification
- RG146 or working towards a Financial Planning Certification
- Investment portfolio experience and knowledge of Xplan and IPS (IRESS Portfolio System) desirable
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Immaculate, corporate presentation
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
- Confidence in Numeracy Skills as required for budgeting and cash flow
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.