Our client is a well established company in the financial services industry. They have offices in 20 countries and are now seeking strong graduates to join their team in their head office in Ermington.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic working environment with a supportive and flexible culture. Our client offers a lot of progression and growth within the company. This environment encourages dedication within the business - and parking on site which is a bonus.
As a Customer Service Representative/administrator, your duties will include:
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Dealing with clients via email and phone
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Location: Ermington - Parking on Site!
- Salary: $58,000 - $62,000 + superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 5:00pm (Flexible)
To be successful as a Customer Service Representative/Administrator you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivation and drive
- Ability to solve problems
- Previous experience in an administration, customer service or project coordination role is desirable
Please send your resume to Rose by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Diana on 0477 776 235.