My client is one of the largest and most reputable Reinsurers in the industry whose brand name is recognised globally. The company has always maintained and pursued a holistic approach through there industry knowledge and personalised solutions to all parties involved. Working with a business of this calibre, will give you the best opportunity to progress your career. They genuinely care for their employees and invest in their professional development through hands on experience, company exposure and internal promotion.
- Report to the Head of Client Solutions, supporting the Client Managers in the team.
- Prepare client packs and assist in organising meetings and events.
- Deliver client requests, manage CRM systems, report and manage workflow.
- Attend client meetings and events, entertaining and building long term relationships.
- Participate and run executive meetings, produce and deliver global presentations.
- Work across all areas of the life insurance business.
- A motivated, driven self-starter.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working within Life Insurance and/or Reinsurance is preferred, though not required.
- You enjoy spending time with clients, interacting with stakeholders and attending social events.
For immediate consideration, click APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please call Tracey Chamoun on 0436 281 591.