Get the opportunity to work for a clinical occupational therapy service who offers clinical occupational therapy services across the NDIS and neurological space.
The Role Itself
- Look after a caseload of clients with disabilities
- Disabilities can range from neuro to amputations
- Hugely varied role with opportunity to expand skill set ten fold
- Deliver therapy such as hand and upper limb therapy
- Liaise with NDIS and assist clients to navigate through scheme
- Complete assessments, make recommendations carry out rehab therapy
- Visit clients in their homes and educate carers and family
- Internal support by way of industry expert as your direct manager
- Extensive training offered
- Mobility across all brands meaning you could be with business long term and continue to be challenged
- Full flexibility to manage own diary to fit other commitments around your role
- All business tools provided including lap top and smart phone as well as home office set up
- Realistic targets and bonuses for client referrals
- Generous salary of up to $85k+ Super for right candidate with the right experience
- You must hold full AHPRA Registration as an Occupational Therapist
- Full driving license and car
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below.
Alternatively for more information, contact Kate Carroll on 0477 773 466.